Tuesday 14 October 2014

Who I Am Hates Who I've Been

Time has passed so fast. It has been three years. Two years actually to be exact. Well, I have deleted quite a lot of my previous posts which are related to some persons who are no longer in my life. Life is good now. I am thankful. As much as I regret that things doesnt work that well like what I have planned before, I am blessed with some life lessons. They really have taught me to be who I am to day.

There are so many things happened these past two years and I just don't know where exactly should I start. Life is where it is today. I am still blessed with a great job, I am currently doing my degree, and slowly pursuing my dream in dress-making industry. I am surely cannot be a designer because I have to admit that I have a conservative and uncreative thinking. But I am thankful to be able to learn how to make dresses from my Mama.

There are times when I feel down, tired and unwanted, but to have a loveable person and surrounded by some great friends is truly a blessing. Life is great only when you know how to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment